Photon etc. is an SME born from a small team that has grown with its members and maintained its dynamism over time. Today, around thirty employees constitute the heart of this engine of technological innovation where success is closely linked to the creativity and personal investment of its team. We believe in everyone's active collaboration to propel the company and maximize its impact on society.
PHOTON ETC.'S VISION
By conviction and through the definition of its products, Photon etc. is active and well recognized in the scientific community for applications such as living cell imaging, characterization of solar cells, development of nanotechnologies and industrial sorting.
In addition to its product lines, the innovative team of Photon etc. is a master in creating solutions adapted to the specific needs of its customers.
We find pride and motivation in carrying out projects that have a positive impact on quality of life, the environment and society in general.
We believe in a healthy lifestyle and have implemented employee benefits such as telework, flexible hours and benefit sharing.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY
- Develop software systems for control and synchronization of instruments in C ++
- Integrate third-party development kits (SDKs)
- Develop User Interface with Python Framework (PyQT/PySide)
- Improve the existing software platform
- Document your work
- Collaborate with the optical, electronic and mechanical teams
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- College diploma or credentials in relevant field
- Min 3 years of work experience in software development with C++
- Experience in software architecture, R&D and software lifecycle management
- Experience in software development with python
- Knowledge in image processing and analysis algorithms
- Good understanding of the physics behind the concepts of optics/photonics
- Permanent position 37.5 hrs/week
- Flattened hierarchy
- Management based on trust and commitment
- Flexible hours from Monday to Friday
- Possibility of teleworking (favored in pandemic times)
- Cooperative worker shareholders
- Profit-sharing plan
- 3 to 4 weeks of vacation (depending on experience) after 1 year
- 5 sick days
- Group insurance paid by the employer after probation
- Salary scale based on experience and training (3 years experience =58-68k/y)
Contact pour le poste
Si cette offre vous intéresse, veuillez faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae à carriere (at) photonetc POINT com avant le 21 août 2020.